Tuesday, September 9, 2008

ever confident, never nervous, for i feel nothing

I don't care about anything anymore other than making the right decision these days. I spend almost all of my time :
a.) commuting from work to home to school and back
b.) doing endless amounts of class work
c.) complaining about how tired I am
d.) working
e.) dreading working and having class afterwards



I need new wallet, my purse is ruining my posture. I have finally chosen Kinesics as my Minor, keeping Human Services Drug and Alcohol Counseling as my major. Kinesics (if you are not familiar,) is the interpretation of body language such as facial expressions and gestures — or, more formally, non-verbal behavior related to movement, either of any part of the body or the body as a whole.


All body movements have potential meaning in communicative contexts.

Today it was rainy weepy humid, a bit of sulking. I wish I had the biggest bouquet of sunflowers sitting on my vanity. I want to crack the spine out of my body and soak in a hot bath.

2 comments:

The Duke of New York said...

do want zine.

no winners here said...

you posted it on the wrong entry.. but i will give you one for free you just gotta buy me a cuppa coffee!