Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lunch in bed


yogurt, black coffee, peach, wheat pitas with peanut butter and bananas, chocolate biscuits.

this high pollen count is seriously killing me.

BUT

TOMORROW

IS

THE DAY
WHY? WITH MOUNT EERIE @ the F.U.C

Seeing my favorite band tomorrow night at in Philly with my best friend's Melissa and Corey + a few of our other friends. Meeting up (possibly) with our friend's Taryn,Matt Schmid, and last but not least the man himself Dru Kramcsak! So without a doubt tomorrow is going to be the bomb. I even got a new outfit that's sure to set if off.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

at first i was mad that you had a picture of bananas because my morning coffee & banana stand was out of bananas... but then the whole WHY? thing made up for it :) I want to drink cheap wine with youuuu tonight!