Monday, February 2, 2009

Crème de la Crème



Archer Farms® Blueberry Granola with Flax Cereal from Target $4


Nivea Body Smooth Sensation Body Oil from Target $6


Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in "Raspberry" $13.50


NEW! Side bow cheekies from VS 3/$30


Carmen Marc Valvo Retro one-piece bathing suit from VS in "Pink Coral" $70


CLEAN Shampoo Fresh Hair Fragrance $39 from ULTA


CLEAN Eau de Parfum $76 from ULTA


bareMinerals Mineral Veil $19 from ULTA

Fuck a recession! I work entirely too hard not to treat myself once in awhile.

Also thinking of buying myself this for Valentine's day :

Forget Me Knot Ring in sterling silver size 6 $198

In the winter she said, "I'll be your present, you can unwrap me."
I picked up my moleskin journal and my headaches have finally subsided. I'm scared to tell you that I want to switch my major to journalism. I can't help it, I'm always changing my mind. Growing up is hard, sort of.

2 comments:

Becca said...

i am obsessed with underwear, and the ones from VS are cute as shit and i want them. "vistru" says my word verification, so you know i'm not lying.

no winners here said...

they are so comfortable and cute. sometimes the little bow is annoying but whatever they're underwear to put on before you get boinked. i'm talking to you right now hehehehe