Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm not your mother's favorite dog


I'm not the carpet you walk on
I'm not one small atomic bomb
I'm not anything at all

I'm not the feather at your feet
I'm not your yellow brick street
I'm not anyone you'll see
I'm not anything


Fake Spring has arrived! Hello : short hair, dewy skin and cut-up band tshirts/ acid wash jeans with tiny painted toenail polish poking out, my Fake Spring/Summer wardrobe.

So far I'm lovin'
- ice coffee with extra shots of espresso
- new girlfriends to talk to 24'7
- new guy friends who are basically the same as girlfriends, only more testosterone
- sonic limeade
- getting sweaty at basement shows
- crocheting at band practice
- Accident Prone!
- The Body Shop, everything. Best products.
- Nexxus Noursishing Botanical Shampoo
- night walks in the woods with my dogs

Blogger is slowly dying, I'm sorry my friends but this shit is getting boringggggggg

No comments: