Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm a girl, but when it's cold out I'm a Dog



Sometimes I really want to get married. I want the white dress, the ring on the left hand. I want to smile in all my wedding pictures showing all of my teeth (even the front left tooth that's a little crooked.) I want to wear a wedding dress without the itchy kremlin underneath, I want my best friends to cry because I look like an angel. Suddenly after years of convincing myself that I'd never get married, never have a wedding, officially at 9:32PM on December 2nd I have changed my mind. I want everything a story book can promise/ end delusions.

1 comment:

Nikki Ashton said...

You deserve it baby. People that have unhappy beginnings or unhappy middles have to have happy endings right? I'm banking on this logic....