Friday, June 19, 2009

Haters want me clapped and chromed it ain't easy



A tribute to my wandering soul subscribers. I would like to thank each and every one of you from the very bottom of my little-blogging soul. I realized I never formerly introduced myself to the blogger world and despite how cheesy this feels "describing myself" I figured what the hell? You only get to be self absorbed and 20 once in your life so why not milk it for all it's worth. Also if you could drop me a comment here and there I would appreciate it. Never wanna feel like you're bloggin' in vain!

xoxo Erica

A formal introduction

Name/age/sex/location
Erica/20/yes plz/Delawareyou?

Where were you born?
Atlanta,GA where the players play n we ride on them thangz like everyday

Where do you live now?
Delaware, the land of the TAX FREE. The first state.

Height/hair color/eye color/ any tattoos or piercings?
I'm 5'9-5'10, so you can imagine I'm always in flats and kinda slouchy, sorry posture. Hair color is a boring mousy brown (as shown in pictures,) that I've never dyed, unless you count a brief stint with highlights when I was 16. Eyes are dark brown almost black and I have no tattoos or piercings, just my ears.

What's your ethnicity?
Half Euro Spanish from my dads side (explanation of the completely Spanish last name and the big hips/big ol'eyeballs and fair skin combo,) and Irish, English and Welsh on my moms side (no explanations on these parts.)

Hobbies/ interests?
I like collecting old things that have dust on them as well as everything girly. I like pretty new underthings and soft skin, promises of longer eyelashes and hanging out with my dogs (no the actual animals.) I'm boring and just hang out with a few friends sippin' on some limeade in the Sonic drive thru. I'm very interested in my man, indie rockin, ice cream and bottled water.

What are you dreams and aspirations?
This is extra corny BUTTT I want to have some of my writing published as well as start my own skincare line. Maybe someday get a pedicure and rock some Japanese 3d nails. A girls gotta dream, right?

Every told you look like a celebrity?
I've gotten everything from my boyfriend's dad telling me I look like Marilyn Monroe to everyone and their mom saying "Hey you look like Kat Dennings in Nick and Norahs infinite play list!" On the real real I think I just look like my mom, and my dad a little.

What were you like at 15?
Oh man, what a tender fucking age. Well circa 12-14 I was a thugged out ghetto girl who embraced her Spanish side by wearing air ones and gelled bangs, big hoops were in attendance as well. So by 15 I had cleaned up my act and washed some of the gel out of my hair. I actually started going to shows around that time and wore just normal jeans and band t shirts, oh wait I also remember wearing a studded belt (sorry mom.) I was letting my eyebrows grow in since I had over plucked them during my chola days. So basically I was really single at age 15.

What kind of music do you like?
This question always sucks. If you answer with one specific genre you look like a tool but if you say "a little bit of everything" you come off as scatterbrained. So I'm going to just say this; my two favorite records are ODB's Return to the 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version and St. Vincent Actors, I hope that clears everything up.

What's one thing you love about yourself? What's one thing you dislike?
Physically I like that I have big eyes. I always end up looking interested in something even if I'm not. I dislike having a big butt 90% of the time but the other 10% I'm pretty into it.

Any last words?
This wasn't as good as it could have been, apologies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always read your blog. came across it quite randomly :)

It's very enjoyable!

(sorry if i sound like a creep.. ha)

no winners here said...

Aw thank you! Not creepy at all, hope you enjoy and keep reading xx

sleep season said...

i read it!!
i even commented once. haha.
but keep on bloggin girl.
i think we would actually get along great if we met in real life.

Bridget Kelly said...

i never read your blog. ever. i hate you.