Tuesday, June 16, 2009

shame on you when you step through to, the Ol' Dirty Bastard, Brooklyn Zoo.

My boyfriend surprised me with these gemz :




CLEAR sunglasses 100% UV protected, of course. I look like a geeky Buddy Holly, whatever, I'm into it.

Had the best weekend, working the next eight days straight then driving Matt's car back to Scranton Friday night and attending all the "Hoodrack" family functions (cousin's graduation party, uncle's welcome home party and the 4th of July.) I'm going to try and squeeze in as much ~alone~ time as I possibly can before he leaves for tour. Super bummin' on that front, but I now have a new record player with more than enough rap records to keep my spirits high.

Oh, I also start school in September to become a licensed Esthetician. I'm excited to pick and prod at other people's skin.

No comments: