Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I know I've felt like this before, But now I'm feeling it even more.


Woke up in Baltimore this morning with the adorable Spike curled up at my feet.

Had a good time in the city last night, spent time with a lot of cool people, including (but not limited to,) my boyfriend Matt (duhh,) plus a few others (this is a no name dropping blog.) Sometimes all you need is a "giant waffle" at a diner in the middle of the night, with a side of hash browns and some girl talk.

Can't stop listening to the Cranberries Stars LTD Cd1 album. My feet are covered in blisters (what's new,) and due to my sensitive skin I'm breaking out and currently reaching mutant-girl status.

Apologies for the heavy parenthesis and internal dialogue, I guess the Cranberries have me feeling a bit ~reflective~ there I go, bustin' out the tilde's. I'M ENDING THIS/

No comments: