Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Marvin Gaye kinda summer..


This hot weather makes me so happy that I have a job that's located inside with central air. Unfortunately the central air in my house is BROKEN!!!!!!!! MEANING WE'RE STRAIGHT UP SUFFERING! The humidity lately has been off the chain, so I'm just rocking curly hair and that supposed "dewy" look meaning I'm just sweaty and miserable and parading around in my boyfriends boxer shorts.


Santa Cruz lemonade, keepin' it real

All I do when I get home from work is plant my bum in front of the oscillating fan, pour myself some lemonade and listen to Marvin Gaye preferably "Got to give it up" it makes me wanna shake it in this heat like I never thought anybody could. I need to find a friend with a pool, or perhaps brave the disgusting rivers around here and just take a 50/50 chance of inhaling fecal matter, I mean whatevz. Or maybe I could find a friend with central air to live off of.

Until then... L8rRrR

No comments: