Sunday, August 2, 2009

Calling from the next hotel, can you put me on The List?



WHO we are now we will always be Mix V.1

RISE UP! RISE UP! - Cursive
Tell me what to swallow 0 Crystal Castles
Wild is the Wind - David Bowie
Come on Christmas - MGMT
The Source - Built to Spill
I Better Be Quiet - Elliott Smith
Hallmark - Broken Social Scene
For Emma - Bon Iver
17 - Kings of Leon
Asleep - Okay
The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot - Brand New
Moses of the South - Colour Revolt
This Isn't You - New Found Glory
True to Form - Knapsack
You're full of Shit (Check Out my Sweet Riffs) - Giant Drag
Dirty Hands - Black Lips
The List (DEMO) - Metric
Take Me To The Riot - Stars

--

Made a little mix for my trip to Baltimore tomorrow. It's compiled of some oldies but goodies, and some new tunes. I would have taken the time to upload this onto imee but half the songs aren't on there and all my itunes got deleted, if you're really dying for a copy of this I can work something out. In other news I can't wait to get away for a new days, surround myself with my favorite girlz and blow all my money. I'm also re-reading Paint it Black (Janet Fitch duh) for the third time, just because. I'm glad July is over, August seems to be an even struggle of good/bad. Only two more weeks until I'm reunited with my ~love~ I'm already anticipating fall.

No comments: