Friday, May 22, 2009

PDA ruins everything.


photo cred Katy Statz

I hate PDA. I don't care what your sexual orientation is. I don't care if you're here and queer and getting used to it, I don't want to ever see you making out. I don't care if you're straight as a button and just can't keep your hands off your girlfriend. I don't want to be standing at a show and distracted by the sounds of two humans slurping on eachother's faces. I do not want to see your boyfriend grabbing your asshole and swaying back and forth. I do not want to smell your beer breath while you serenade your girlfriend with drunken lyrics, so close to my face that I almost feel drunk. / end PDA rant.

Some thangz I would like in the near future :

AA Sheer Rib Short Sleeve Tunique


Pet Cruiser® Wicker Cruiser™ Pet Bike Basket


UO Deux Lux Traveler Knapsack


BDG Dolman Tee


BDG Side Button Dolphin Shorts



BDG Geo Racerback Tank


BDG Super Stretch Cigarette Jean


UO Nice Shades Pillowcase Set (I think I wanna get these for Rick!)


Sonic Limeade, forever.

No comments: