Sunday, January 17, 2010

Don't hate me, hate the money I see, clothes that I buy, Ice that I wear, clothes that I try

tengo ojos grandes


I love having a job where I work with animals and make a ridiculous amount of money (where da cash at) and get paid every single week like clockwork. I love having a job where I never have to wear makeup and every morning I just throw on a band t-shirt and keds. I've grown so close to our clients that they know what my favorite drink is (diet coke with lime) and call ahead and offer to bring my mom and I lunch whenever their dogs have an appointment.

These are the same clients who's dogs run to me and greet me with kisses. The same clients who get teary eyed when I tell them I'll be leaving in a few months. I can't imagine having a job that doesn't involve listening to my favorite music all day and playing with dogs. Thinking too much about this is starting to bum me out, but I'm 21 and it's time to grow up and make a life for myself.

I'm not leaving anybody behind, you're all welcomed to come visit me in the Nippon. We can take the ferry to Korea and buy iphones for cheap. xx

No comments: