Monday, January 11, 2010

I got more riches than you, fuck more bitches than you,


Only thing I haven't got is more, stitches than you
Fuckin punk, you ain't a +leader+ what? nobody followed you
You was never shit, your mother shoulda swallowed you
you on some tagalong flunkie yes man shit
Do me a favor, please get off the next man dick


Big L always said it best.






The past few days have been a whirlwind. I'm in a rush to get all my passport things in order and I keep forgetting to eat, when I forget to eat my blood sugar starts to freak out and I get shaky/ start getting bad headaches. I think I'm going to go make some waffles or something when I'm finished writing this.

This weekend I received one of the best mix tapes (technically it's only the 2nd one I've ever been given,) and I'm content with the fact that it only took me 7years to meet this goal of mine. Well worth the wait. The other mix was from my friend Catherine circa 2006, it was awesome and she still holds the title for most creative tape-cover, I mean really? My name all bedazzled? How could anybody TOP THAT.

I really need this for my trip:

It's only $100 + two packs of film, such a deal. I plan on taking tons of pictures while I'm gone and scanning them for my blog. So keep your eyes peeled for that. Ok, my entire body is about to shut down I'm off to make waffles and keep day dreaming about my new life - peace.

No comments: