Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's way too late to be this locked inside ourselves




So thankful that March is almost over. This is always my hardest month, hands down it's just bad memories and transitions into Spring always make my allergies a little wonky. I started a daily regimen of taking two spoonfuls of locally harvested honey to help get me used to the Delaware pollen, so far so good. Lets hope I won't have to take handfuls of allergy drugs and neti-pot every morning like last Spring.

Also have been working non-stop, making tons of money. Leaving 4/9 en route Matt's house for Easter (third Easter in a row.) Going to be spoiled with candy and records with a "special surprise," and new War Hungry t's. I really got lucky with finding a man who has the best family, we all get along so great and his mom is seriously one of my best friends.

Also started reading the book "Tweak" sadly I have come to the conclusion that you can only write a biography if you were once a drug addict, prostitute or a teen mother. Bummer.

No comments: