Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Like an empty restaurant filled with perfume and balloons.




And then the lights came on
in the middle of the night
what I should do with my life
how I should spend my time


I
Fidget. Fidget
Fidget. Fidget..

I curse. I twitter-update and self indulge with ice cream for breakfast. My bra at some point in time was pink but it's faded and sort of a dirty brown. Rather read a magazine. Don't watch the news. I steal my boyfriend's socks. Sometimes I litter. My carpet is spattered with dried up acrylics. Finding the effort to drag myself out of bed to brush my teeth is excruciatingly hard. I swallow my gum. Deep down I know I don't make anybody necessarily proud. Lead shoes. Headaches everyday. I'm lethargic and can't open up my mouth to speak properly 99.9% of the time. I need a new typewriter ribbon, I wanna take up knitting. I wanna stop fidgeting.

No comments: