Sunday, March 1, 2009

You're making the biggest mistake of your life




Usually when I'm bummed a good book and a bowl of apple oatmeal can always does the trick, but not tonight.

Sucks that in life you can't just rent a video tape entitled "HOW IT WOULD HAVE BEEN HAD YOU DONE THIS.." volumes 1,2,3,4,5 etc etc. I'm that person who dwells on everything, constantly. It always results in me pouting, with a migraine and rubbing my temples wondering "What if.."

Worst way to live. Trust me.

I'm the worst at making decisions. For example today I went out to dinner with my friend and was craving waffles, but for some reason I made THE WRONG DECISION and ordered blueberry crepes instead, which were entirely too sweet and left a really bad taste in my mouth. Why didn't I just go for the gold and trust my gut instinct!?! Why am I always unsatisfied. In the words of tbs "why can't you just be happy," pause "why can't you just be happy," end pause.

I sound like a 12yr old, I attempted to articulate in my moleskin journal but the words just come out in sudden bursts of anger with so many exclamation points! Which I have realized I use entirely too much!!! So I'm trying to cut back!!! But it isn't really working!!!

!!!!!!

No comments: